It’s Valentine’s day! The Sticker feature of WhatsApp is widely used by people to send wishes and greetings on special occasions. This time WhatsApp has released some new Valentine’s Day Stickers on its platform. Users can easily check out Valentine’s day special greeting Stickers on their Android and iOS Smartphones and send them quickly.
Moreover, the platform also lets you create your own personalized stickers to give your greetings more fun and a personalized touch. In case you don’t know How to download WhatsApp Valentine’s Day Stickers and send them to your loved ones, here is a guide for you:
How to Download WhatsApp Valentine’s Day Stickers?
- First of all, open the WhatsApp app and select the chat where you want to send Stickers.
- After that, tap on the smiley icon present in the text bar and Search for the Stickers icon present next to the GIF button.
- Tap on the Stickers icon to see your saved or existing collection.
- To add more stickers here, scroll to the bottom and click on “Get more Stickers”
- It will redirect you to Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now choose any of your favorite Valentine’s Day Sticker packs and download them. You can even download third-party WhatsApp stickers apps like Sticker.ly, Sticker Maker + Stickers, Stickles, and Wsticker from the App Store.
- Once it gets installed, open the app and select “Add to WhatsApp”
- The Stickers will be added to your WhatsApp Sticker palette. Select the sticker of your choice and send it to any of your contacts.
How to Create Stickers on WhatsApp?
Creating your own stickers on WhatsApp is very easy. You just need to follow a few simple steps:
- First of all look for the image that you want to convert into a sticker. Edit the image in PNG and WebP format. One thing to be kept in mind is that the image should have a transparent background.
- Now, download any third Party app like Sticker maker for WhatsApp.
- Open the app and tap on Create a new Sticker pack
- Just add the images that you want to put in the pack of stickers.
- Give it any name to your Sticker pack and publish it.
- Now, add this Sticker pack to your WhatsApp. Once it is added, you can access it in the Stickers section on the WhatsApp chat.
Thanks for reading!! Stay Connected for more latest updates
A tech-freak self-motivated professional that thrives on innovation and overcoming challenges. She is a trained writer and scholarship holder. Went through with writing for a lot of big media houses. Writing is her all-time favorite job. Know more about her on facebook