- WhatsApp users can now create stickers on the web and desktop.
- To use Sticker Maker, download the latest version of WhatsApp for Web or Desktop.
- A user can outline and crop a photo into a sticker and add emojis or words to it.
Until now, you had to download the sticker packs from the WhatsApp application itself or install a third-party application to get the new and latest stickers. However, with the latest update, the company is now giving an option to create your stickers on WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop application.
If you’re wondering how to use this new feature on WhatsApp, we will take you through a step-by-step guide of how to create custom stickers on the WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop.
To create their own stickers, users need to follow the given steps:
- Open WhatsApp, then open any chat
Click on the attach icon in the chat bar and then opt for the sticker option
- Select Stickers
- Upload a photo and make your own sticker
- WhatsApp has given tools like the ability to doodle, put text, crop, and add emojis to the custom stickers that users will create.
- Once done, simply click on the Arrow icon at the bottom and your custom sticker will be sent to the contact.
Alternatively, you can also click on the emoji icon on any WhatsApp chat and then go to the Sticker section. Here, you will see a “Create” option, using which you will be able to create customized stickers.
The social media giant also has plans to release the Custom Sticker maker feature for the desktop version and the company has confirmed that the rollout will take place in the coming weeks. Users will no longer require a third-party app to create stickers anymore.
Thanks for Reading!!