Check Email in Any Language: Gmail’s Internet model has been offering the option to translate entire e-mails in one click. But, this was not applicable to the Android and iOS versions of the Gmail app. And, it is starting these days. Some Report has said that Google recently started rolling out the Gmail Translate feature on Android.
Gmail translation continues to work
The file confirms that Gmail is finally getting the translation feature, although it’s a server-side exchange and has already started working for some users. This is a slow rollout and will take some time to appear for all customers around the world.
The function model is working in 2023.07.23.x. So, make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Gmail application on your phone. It is also important to note that this feature is working best on the Android version right now. The iOS version of the application will obtain this feature in the forthcoming weeks.
Gmail Translate Function: What It Is and How It Works
Now you can Check Email in Any Language. Gmail Translate, as the name suggests, allows customers to translate an entire email message into the language of their choice. For example, if the e-mail is in English and you want to translate it to French or Hindi, you can use this feature to do so.
That said, the feature provides a new banner known as Translate To. Tapping on it gives an option to choose a language or suggest a translation in a pre-defined language. However, there is also an option to reveal the native language.
Currently, with the translation feature we allow users to choose one of the hundred available languages. Also, the popup banner will appear automatically when the language of the e-mail does not match the language of Gmail.
However, there is an option to manually translate the entire e-mail frame by tapping on the three-point overflow menu at the top right corner.
How to Translate Emails in the Gmail Application
- Open the Gmail application and open the email you want to translate.
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of the email display.
- Choose Translate.
- Select the language into which you want to translate the e-mail.
- E-mail can be translated and displayed in the new language.
- If you dismiss the translation opportunity, it will appear again when the application notices that the content of the e-mail is not the same as the language you select.
You can additionally turn off the translation banner. To turn off the translation banner for a particular language, of course “[Don’t translate [language] again” is activated which appears when the banner is pushed aside.
Meanwhile, if the device fails to catch another language, you can manually translate the e-mail utilizing the option located in the 3-dot menu.
How to recover a Gmail password without a smartphone no. or recovery e-mail?
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Type your Gmail username or ID.
- Select “Try another way to sign in”.
- Verification using another device.
- Wait for the password reset link.
- Resetting Your Password.
How to block emails on Gmail
- Go to Gmail on your computer.
- Open the message.
- In the top right, tap on More
- Tap on Block [sender].