- YouTube brings an important and beneficial update for all Android users.
- YouTube will now let Android users play videos in 4K.
- Earlier, The feature was only available on iOS.
- You need a phone with a 4K display and a decent internet connection.
Hi Readers!! There is some good news for all of you that Youtube is providing the latest update, that allows users to watch videos on 4K resolution.
Currently, Android users can stream up to 1080p or Full HD content because 1080p is the standard resolution on most smartphones. However, now Android users will have the option of watching videos in 2160p or 4K. Earlier, Google had set the resolution to 1440p for Android users even when the video was uploaded in 4k. The feature was already available on iOS.
To play a 4K video on YouTube one must first ensure to have stable and faster internet connectivity otherwise the quality could deteriorate. Notably, 4K is the highest resolution YouTube offers.
You need is a phone with a 4K display. We all know that YouTube allows streaming content or videos in the same resolution as the smartphone’s display.
The latest report suggests that YouTube now lets Android users play videos in 4K even on a low-resolution display. This is good news for users with phones that offer lower screen resolution.
How to play 4K videos on YouTube
- Open the YouTube app on your phone with a Full HD or lower resolution display.
- To check if you’ve received this feature, go to the settings option.
- Go to the video quality option.
- You will see the list of resolutions available.
- Select 2160p to watch the YouTube video in 4K.
The Google Pixel devices including the Pixel 4a and Pixel 5 come with 1080p displays but now they can stream 4K videos. It is also important to note that in order to watch videos in 4K, users would require a good internet connection.
Thanks For Reading!!
Are You Interested to watch Videos on 4K Resolution?? Share Your feedback In the comment section below.